Profile image for JerseyLily

Family research., again ! Is there anyone out there who may have heard of, or have been related to William Levi Earley. Born in Kingston,Ringwood, 1842, and died in Wimborne in 1821. After marrying his third wife Sarah in 1885 they lived in Poole but by 1901 they had moved to 35, King Street, Wimborne. William was a shoemaker by trade which he continued in Wimborne, working from home. He was still at 35,King Street in 1911 but after Sarah died in 1915 I believe he may have moved to Leigh Road. At the time of his death in 1921 he was a resident at Allen House, East Borough, Wimborne. Would this have been an Old People's / Nursing Home of some kind at that time ? William, who I think may have been better known as Levi, had a hard and sad life but somehow comes across to me as a man with dignity and pride. I would so very much like to learn anything about my great grandfather, any help, as always, would be very much appreciated.
Jane

By JerseyLily at 17:36 on 12/07/11

Re-post           

• Profile image for JerseyLily

Family research.... sorry that should read, died in Wimborne in 1921.
    Regards, Jane

By JerseyLily at 17:41 on 12/07/11

• Profile image for diddles123

hi there my name is daniel martin, i am a direct descendant of william levi earlys daughter ada early who became ada blake. i have some information on him and his family mother grandfather etc and am looking for some of the information that you have on him
    if you could please contact me on 07513532030 i would really appreciate it
    or if you could leave me a conveniant contact time and number i can call you for a quick chat

thanks again hope to hear from you

daniel martin

By diddles123 at 15:20 on 17/04/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent