Profile image for saintsmad07

I really like the Tivoli in Wimborne, I am soooooo glad that it is being totally restored back to its former glory :) What does everyone else think?

By saintsmad07 at 13:39 on 22/01/11

Re-post           

• Profile image for FlatStanley

We're lucky to have it.

By FlatStanley at 13:40 on 27/01/11

• Profile image for frankiep

Great little theatre with a wide variety of offerings long may it prevail.

By frankiep at 13:13 on 09/02/12

• Profile image for muddymilly

I love the Tiv, the building is beautiful and I love the ladies who come out with the ices in boxes round their necks....reminds me of what my dear mum says the old theatres were like when she used to go. Its a great place and as FlatStanley said, we are lucky to have it. If you dont use it - you lose it....I look forward to Jethro being there one day !

By muddymilly at 23:51 on 09/02/12

• Profile image for DomCar

My wife loves the place, but I've never been - I really must correct that - and soon!

By DomCar at 10:44 on 10/02/12

• Profile image for muddymilly

Can recommend a film coming up first week of April at the Tiv (think its been at Tower Park already - Milly shudders ..urgh) ...called The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - lots of well known british actors/actresses (Judie Dench, Bill Nighy etc) .....that would be a great introduction to the Tiv for you and a good night out for Mr & Mrs DomCar.

By muddymilly at 13:58 on 10/02/12

• Profile image for KTH1990

Great little theatre,loved the art deco design and the building has so much character to it,lovely place and they have some good shows on and performances

By KTH1990 at 02:15 on 31/01/13

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent